Group II 2014Structure
- Dates: 16 April-19 April
- Venue: Siauliai Tennis School
- Location: Siauliai, Lithuania
- Surface: Indoor clay
- Round-robin basis. Two pools of four teams.
- The winner of Pool A will play-off against the runner-up of Pool B and the winner of Pool B will play-off against the runner up of Pool A to determine which two nations will advance to Europe/Africa Zone Group I in 2015.
- The nation in 3rd place in Pool A will play-off against the nation in 4th place in Pool B and the nation in 3rd place in Pool B will play-off against the nation in 4th place in Pool A to determine which two nations will be relegated to Europe/Africa Zone Group III in 2015.
- Two promoted.
- Two relegated.